GIFT EMERGENCY APPEAL - URGENT SUPPORT INITIATIVES RESPONSE TO COVID 19
People often give charity in multiples of 18 as it is the numerical value of LIFE.
Today we ask you to think similarly.
Giving generously today is literally giving LIFE to many of those in desperate need of our help.
Please do what you can now and we wish you and your family Lechaim! To Life!
Over the past 3 weeks in London, Manchester and Israel, our 1000+ volunteers (many inspired by our constant educational programming) have:
- Made and delivered over 3000 “Care for Carers” packages to various hospitals and care homes. We are now collaborating with Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust to bring 8500 care packages to ALL their staff.
- Provided hundreds of meals to schoolchildren that are entitled to free school lunches.
- Providing 2000+ catered meals to vulnerable and elderly people for Pesach.
- Carried out over a THOUSAND shopping runs, prescription pickups and deliveries.
- Made hundreds of calls to the elderly providing comfort and care.
- Set up hundreds of high school penpals to write to specific individuals in care homes.
- Created an online tutoring club run by young professionals to support students of our recipient families.
- Created a free online platform for education content.
- Provided over 900 food support packages for Pesach – giving over 330 households vital food support.